TRAIN.RED APP MANUAL
Combine your Muscle Oxygen Sensor and Train.Red app to get optimal results.
With the Train.Red app you can:
- Connect up to 4 Muscle Oxygen Sensors
- Connect a heart rate sensor
- View live data from your training
- View live features to help you improve
- Analyze and export your data
1. The app can be downloaded from the link below. Make sure you have a phone with at least Android 6.0 and more than 200 Mb of storage
2. Turn Bluetooth on
3. When installed, open the Train.red app on your phone
1. Click on the profile icon, located at the upper left of your screen
2. Fill in and complete your personal profile
3. Save changes (you can edit your profile anytime)
1. Go to the App dashboard
2. In the settings choose 'Add Sensor'
3. Check the battery status of your sensor(s)
4. Press 'Connect'
1. Place the Train.Red Sensor on the muscle you desire, depending on the type of training and exercise you are executing
2. On the 'Add Sensor' screen, press on 'Position Check' on the right of your screen
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete 'position Check'
1. After the position check is completed go back to the home screen
2. On the dashboard, you can choose what kind of sport and training you are going to execute
3. When you are ready press 'Play' to start your training
4. Start yout training!