We (UFC) are taking performance improvement to the next level, using real-time energy systems assessment on both systemic and peripheral levels.Roman Fomin, PhD Director of Sport Science UFC
The days of bulky, complicated devices are over. Train.Red has broken new ground with user-friendly sensors. It can be effortlessly attached, and the app shows the data in a simple GUI that anyone can comprehend.Gommaar d'Hulst, PhD (@WOD_science)
If I wanted to design and develop a muscle oxygen (SmO2%) system myself it would be the same as Train.Red system.Savas Akbas (Lecturer Physical Education and Sports (IHS)
- Muscle Oxygen: SMO2 percentage and graph (per sensor)
- Muscle States: 5 intensity zones of your muscles
- Pacing: pace yourself with Time In Muscle States feature
- Muscle Stress Score: amount of muscle stress during your session
the data explained
- SMO2% / TSI%: the percentage of oxygen in your muscle
- 02Hb changes: blood with oxygen (oxyhemoglobin)
- HHb changes: blood without oxygen (deoxyhemoglobin)
- tHb: blood oxygen transport capacity (total hemoglobin)
- HbDiff: the difference between 02Hb and HHb
Elevate your game with Train.Red
1. Warm-up: how many warm-up sets do you need to be ready?
2. Intensity control, pacing strategies and improvement in HITT training
3. Limiting factors: left/right differences, injured vs healthy muscle.
4. Optimized ‘rest’: in between reps, sets, and exercises.
5. Exercise tests: Next-level exercise tests to determine baselines, thresholds, and
progress, any time & anywhere, with or without a lab, e.g. shuttle run.
The future of sports perormance
Are you an athlete looking to take your performance to the next level? Introducing Train.Red's Muscle Oxygen Sensors - the groundbreaking tool that will revolutionize your training routine. With NIRS technology, you can now monitor your muscle oxygen in real-time, giving you unparalleled insight into your body's response to exercise.
Our device measures SmO2% to determine five intensity zones of your muscles, allowing you to optimize your training and achieve better results. With our Muscle Stress Score feature, you can easily track your progress and make informed decisions about your training plan.