TRAIN.RED FYER START GUIDE
Scroll down to get started with your muscle oxygen sensor.
1 - unboxing
2 - charge
3 - get started
4 - place the sensor
5 - measurement
6 - use your data
7 - learn and improve
8 - cleaning
Your package contains the following items:
- The Train.Red FYER
- Charging cable
- Patch Pack (20 patches)
- Strap Pack (S-M-L)
- Durable eva-pouch
You will also need:
- Train.Red app (or use one of our connectivities)
- Use included charging cable
- Insert the charging cable with care
- The green LED is solid while charging
- A full charge takes up to 2 hours
- The FYER is fully charged when the green LED stops and goes into advertising mode (blue LED blinking)
- You can measure up to 6 hours on a full charge.
- When the blue LED is blinking, the FYER advertises, this stops when you insert the charging cable.
- The FYER resets when you plug in the charging cable.
- Make sure you're charged (you, and your battery).
- When the blue led is blinking the sensor is on and ready to connect
The FYER can be worn everywhere on your body and the app currently saves 8 locations. Select and connect your sensor in the 'connect sensor' section of the smartphone app. You can connect up to 4 Fyer's and 1 HR sensor at once.
How to strap the sensor:
- Choose the right strap length
- Position the sensor directly on your skin, and place it on the belly of your muscle for maximal results.
- Pull the strap nice and tight, but do not compress your skin.
- OPTIONAL: Standardise placement and protect from ambient light with the Train.Red patch
- Check your sensor placement with our position check in the app
Note: never place your sensor over a tattooed area
- select your type of sport and workout
- make sure you selected and positioned the desired sensors
- start measurement via the play button
- wait until sensors are connected
- app switches to the live-measurement overview (an overview of data and features)
- by tapping the feature, the user can enlarge the desired feature.
- go and be ahead
- press the stop button if you want to stop recording
- the app shows a quick summary of your training
Currently, we are still working on some of the desired features. For now, you can view a summary of each training via the app. If you want to analyze your sessions, you can also export the training to a FIT or CSV file:
Muscle oxygen data
- Muscle states
- TSI% (percentage of available oxygen in your muscles)
- Oxy and deoxyhemoglobin changes
- HbDiff (difference between oxy and deOxy hemoglobin)
- total hemoglobin
And some extra information e.g. battery status, temperature data, time stamps and BLE quality.
Want to learn more on how to use this data to improve your performance?
Clean the sensor by using a soft cloth, moistened with a non-aggressive general purpose cleaner (e.g., alcohol). Do not spill any liquid onto the instrument.