TRAIN.RED PLUS START GUIDE
Scroll down to get started with your muscle oxygen sensor.
1 - unboxing
2 - charge
3 - get started
4 - place the sensor
5 - measurement
6 - use your data
7 - learn and improve
8 - cleaning
- unpack sensor
- install app
- attach & connect sensor
- ready to go
Your package contains the following items:
- The Train.Red PLUS
- Charging cable
- Patch Pack (20 patches)
- Strap Pack (S-M-L)
- Durable eva-pouch
You will also need:
- Train.Red app (or use one of our connectivities)
- Use the included charging cable
- Insert the charging cable with care
- The green LED is blinking slowly while charging
- The PLUS is fully charged when the green LED stops blinking.
- You can measure up to 6 hours on a full charge.
- A full charge takes up to 2 hours
- The PLUS resets when you plug in the charging cable.
- Make sure you're charged (you, and your battery).
- Press the start button to activate the sensor.
- After the start sequence, the green LED is on and the blue LED is blinking. This indicates that the sensor is ready to connect.
- The green LED blinks when the sensor is connected to software (e.g. the APP), and the solid blue or purple LED shows it is connected via Bluetooth or ANT+.
- When you are not connecting the sensor to the APP, it shall shut down automatically.
The PLUS can be worn everywhere on your body and the app currently saves 8 locations. Select and connect your sensor in the smartphone app's 'connect sensor' section. You can connect up to 4 PLUS sensors and 1 HR sensor at once.
How to strap the sensor:
- Choose the right strap length
- Position the sensor directly on your skin, and place it on the belly of your muscle for maximal results.
- Pull the strap nice and tight, but do not compress your skin.
- OPTIONAL: Standardise placement and protect from ambient light with the Train.Red patch
- Check your sensor placement with our position check in the app
- Select your type of sport and workout
- Make sure you selected and positioned the desired sensors
- Start measurement via the play button
- Wait until sensors are connected
- App switches to the live-measurement overview (an overview of data and features)
- By tapping the feature, the user can enlarge the desired feature.
- Go and be ahead
- Press the stop button if you want to stop recording
- The app shows a quick summary of your training
Currently, we are still working on some of the desired features. For now, you can view a summary of each training via the app. If you want to analyze your sessions, you can also export the training to a FIT or CSV file:
Muscle oxygen data
- Muscle states
- TSI% (percentage of available oxygen in your muscles)
- Oxy and deoxyhemoglobin changes
- HbDiff (difference between oxy and deOxy hemoglobin)
- total hemoglobin
And some extra information e.g. battery status, temperature data, timestamps, and BLE quality.
Want to learn more on how to use this data to improve your performance?
Clean the sensor by using a soft cloth, moistened with a non-aggressive general purpose cleaner (e.g., alcohol). Do not spill any liquid onto the instrument.