TRAIN.RED FYER START GUIDE
Scroll down to get started with your muscle oxygen sensor.
1 - unboxing
2 - charge
3 - get started
4 - place the sensor
5 - measurement
6 - use your data
7 - learn and improve
8 - cleaning
- Use included charging cable
- Insert the charging cable with care
- The green LED is solid while charging
- A full charge takes up to 2 hours
- The FYER is fully charged when the green LED stops and goes into advertising mode (blue LED blinking)
- You can measure up to 6 hours on a full charge.
- When the blue LED is blinking, the FYER advertises, this stops when you insert the charging cable.
- The FYER resets when you plug in the charging cable.
- Make sure you're charged (you, and your battery).
- When the blue led is blinking the sensor is on and ready to connect
The FYER can be worn everywhere on your body and the app currently saves 8 locations. Select and connect your sensor in the 'connect sensor' section of the smartphone app. You can connect up to 4 Fyer's and 1 HR sensor at once.
How to strap the sensor:
- Choose the right strap length
- Position the sensor directly on your skin, and place it on the belly of your muscle for maximal results.
- Pull the strap nice and tight, but do not compress your skin.
- OPTIONAL: Standardise placement and protect from ambient light with the Train.Red patch (*do not use if you're allergic to physiotape)
- Check your sensor placement with our position check in the app
Note: never place your sensor over a tattooed area
- select your type of sport and workout
- make sure you selected and positioned the desired sensors
- start measurement via the play button
- wait until sensors are connected
- app switches to the live-measurement overview (an overview of data and features)
- by tapping the feature, the user can enlarge the desired feature.
- go and be ahead
- press the stop button if you want to stop recording
- the app shows a quick summary of your training
Currently, we are still working on some of the desired features. For now, you can view a summary of each training via the app. If you want to analyze your sessions, you can also export the training to a FIT or CSV file:
Muscle oxygen data
- Muscle states
- TSI% (percentage of available oxygen in your muscles)
- Oxy and deoxyhemoglobin changes
- HbDiff (difference between oxy and deOxy hemoglobin)
- total hemoglobin
And some extra information e.g. battery status, temperature data, time stamps and BLE quality.
Clean the sensor by using a soft cloth, moistened with a non-aggressive general purpose cleaner (e.g., alcohol). Do not spill any liquid onto the instrument.